CDRoller is a powerful, easy-to-use and low-cost toolset for CD/DVD data recovery. You'll be able to save corrupted files quickly and very easily.
- Effectively retrieves the data off the discs created by "drag and drop" CD/DVD writing software
- Recovers CD and DVD data created by standalone devices
- "On-the-fly" unpacks the files initially compressed by Roxio (Adaptec) DirectCD.
- Retrieves back up files from the discs recorded in several stages (multisession discs)
- Includes a bult-in UDF Reader
- Finds and retrieves the lost files on UDF discs
- Identifies the lost files on ISO/Joliet discs with the damaged file system
- Rescues the data from scratched, damaged or defective discs
- Provides direct access to the hardware, bypassing the Windows File System
- Digitally extracts audio tracks into a wide set of wave formats
- Tests CD/DVD readability
- Extracts ISO Image file
- Catalogs files and folders into CD/DVD library
- All features are integrated into a common and easy-to-use intuitive shell
CDRoller supports industry-standard ISO 9660 file system, including Microsoft's extensions for long file names support, so-called Joliet extensions. CDRoller also supports the discs formatted in UDF file system, including versions 1.02, 1.50, 2.0, 2.01 and also so-called UDF Bridge format.